|Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
|Entity: Silveus Insurance Group-Colorado location
|Department: Customer Service
|Job Location: SE Denver office location + some travel
Start Date: Immediately
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide excellent Customer Service to a number of existing customer relationships and second tier support on our highest value relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide support for livestock and grain operations in Eastern Colorado through a mixture of ranch/farm visits and remote support from our office in South East Denver.
From the months December through July;
- Focus on farm/grain operations support
- Agent Support Representative functions work including quotes, customer communications, and follow up
- Attend Trade Shows as needed
From the months August through November;
- Focus on Livestock / ranching operations support
- Increased Travel
- Attend Trade Shows as needed
Work and coordinate with other agents and support staff
Does Not Supervise Employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such actions.
- Ability to deal tactfully with various personalities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing excellent customer service, computer and data processing techniques.
- Able to understand and carry out oral instructions
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
- Have working knowledge of computers, data entry, output, etc.
- Must have basic math skills
- Must possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a dependable vehicle to use for daily travels
- Must pay strict attention to detail
- Must understand CO agriculture and livestock or be a quick learner
Education and/or Experience
Ag Degree (Ag & Resource Economics, Soil & Crop Sciences preferred)
Customer Service Skills
P&C Insurance License preferred, but not required (obtain within first 6 months of hire)
Crop Insurance knowledge preferred, but not required
PC proficient (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Object Handling Categories
Work requires the ability to lift/carry objects routinely as follows:
Medium Lifting: Objects weighing 15-35 pounds lifted on a regular basis.
Other Physical Demands (check all that apply)
Work requires the ability to stand up to two or more hours at a time.
Work requires the ability to stoop, bend, reach and grab with arms and hands, manual dexterity,
Work requires sufficient auditory and visual acuity to interact with others
This position will be compensated with an annual salary and benefits package. Total amount will be determined by industry and personal experience. This is not the role of an independent agent or someone who is interested in building their own book of business.
To be considered for this position, please respond with answers to the following questions:
Send these answers and a resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com.
Please list any relevant experience in the Agriculture industry______________________________
What is your understanding of Crop Insurance? ____________________________
Do you currently hold a P&C Insurance license? _______ If not, are you willing to earn one in a timely fashion? ________
This position will require overnight travel, especially during specific times of the year. Are there any challenges that would prevent you from travel? _______________________
Please detail other experience that is relevant to this position __________________________________________________________